BBA is rooted in the beating heart of a booming construction hub. Our commitment and in-depth understanding of the legal and regulatory practices operating around the Gulf construction industry makes us a high-value choice for our Clients.
Our approach to all construction-related contractual, logistical and litigation fields is insightful and intuitive. We cover the full turn-key spectrum of construction-process legal services, from inception to completion.
At BBA, we supplement these services by intersecting them with our real estate, manufacturing and industrial law practice; by doing so, we provide specifically tailored contractual provisions that add an extra layer of legal coverage for international developers, engineers and contractors.
BBA’s cross-sectoral approach affords our Clients integrated and comprehensive protection for their construction activities and projects. We take extra measures to ascertain that these customised contractual arrangements remain compliant with both international best practices and local regulatory requirements.
- Joint Venture Advisory
- Contract & Subcontract Agreements
- Pre & Post Tender Procedures
- Offset, Municipal & Regulatory
- Corporate Governance & Risk Management
- Supply Chain & Logistics Arrangements
- Asset, Equipment Acquisition & Disposal
- Plant & Equipment Hires
- Project Insurance
- Environmental Planning & Labor Legislation
- Construction Litigation & Arbitration